Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the black plastic piece under the wipers that butts up to the winshield is called.
Mine is faded and I am thinking of replacing it or maybe painting it.

·
Super Moderator
161,851 Posts
The cowl. :)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Bedline it!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
colormatch it! looks way better than bedliner or black paint

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
vote #2 for bedline...wont chip, wont fade, will contrast, will look better than any other option

·
Registered
620 Posts
Dont waste your time buying a new one or trying to replace it because its just going to happen again. Bedlining it or color matching it are your best options they both look great. IMO bedlining it is easier and cheaper but if you dont mind the extra effort color matching also looks great. Theres a great thread on bedlining them..im pretty sure its in the how to section you should check it out theres a bunch of pics.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
....SD, i stand corrected

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Dont waste your time buying a new one or trying to replace it because its just going to happen again. Bedlining it or color matching it are your best options they both look great. IMO bedlining it is easier and cheaper but if you dont mind the extra effort color matching also looks great. Theres a great thread on bedlining them..im pretty sure its in the how to section you should check it out theres a bunch of pics.
True plus if you see the cost of these suckers you'll not want to buy them.:D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions. Haven't decided which way to go yet. I like the body color. Is that hard to do?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had the hood decals like the ones on the red Titan. Mine were chrome color but I had the hood replace due to a carport/snow collapse. I got them from Space Stickers but they don't seem to be in buisness anymore. Do you know where I can get them?

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
True plus if you see the cost of these suckers you'll not want to buy them.:D
Agreed! I was quoted $330 for the part at the stealership. I was needed the clips that hold the cowl down and of course they don't sale those individually you have to buy the "assembly". Does anyone know where to get those plastic clips?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts