Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty new to the forum and I've been searching the site for this answer but I can't seen to find an overall favorite. I'm looking for an awesome sounding exhaust system that'll give me some much needed horsepower and torque.

BTW I'm rocking a 2010 Titan pro 4x with a 6 in pro comp lift stage 1, 35 in nitto trail grapplers/ ATX wheels. I already ordered the Banks Ram Air intake just need some input on the exhaust. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I'm pretty new to the forum and I've been searching the site for this answer but I can't seen to find an overall favorite. I'm looking for an awesome sounding exhaust system that'll give me some much needed horsepower and torque.

BTW I'm rocking a 2010 Titan pro 4x with a 6 in pro comp lift stage 1, 35 in nitto trail grapplers/ ATX wheels. I already ordered the Banks Ram Air intake just need some input on the exhaust. Any suggestions?

Dynomax bullets seem to be the growing trend so far. Nice deep, and loud sound. I love mine.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
^^^^ Ditto

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So do I need to just purchase the bullet muffler or are you guys referring to a whole exhaust system? Also any suggestions on where to purchase?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Bank's Monster exhaust!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Depends what you want as far as sound actually. there are quite a few products already listed that give you better performance. What we need to know is how loud you want the truck. Unless something changed in the newer models, the exhaust piping on 2007+ trucks is pretty darn good already. The main thing needed is a better muffler. Then you need to decide if you want duals out the back or the stock exit location. I'm a fan of the stock exit. Magnaflow was the most popular here for a while but Bullet is catching up very fast. Of course, a complete Banks system like bender mentioned is very nice as well.

Depending on sound levels, my recommendation would be an 18" magnaflow swap. Will be almost stock sounding when light on the gas and will be pretty loud under decent to full throttle.

Oh, it probably also depends on what future mods you're looking at. headers, b-pipes, etc.

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Lol. Your going to hear every exhaust system made. I have a jba catback and its deep mellow tone with little in cab drone. At hwy speed its like stock. Very nice quality though.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
The best exhaust system?

Whatever one is on the particular truck owned by that poster....

It's like assholes and political opinions (although they are usually interchangable).... everyone has one.

You just need to see what fits YOUR taste... Maybe come to some meets close to you... listen to some sound bytes posted by Titaneers... etc. Your best decision won't come from someone else....

·
Registered
163 Posts
You just need to see what fits YOUR taste... Maybe come to some meets close to you... listen to some sound bytes posted by Titaneers... etc. Your best decision won't come from someone else....
Quite possibly the best advice that will ever be posted on this subject.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts