Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting together a potential list of parts for installing my Stillen/CSF 3328 all-aluminum radiator. In case I want to replace the large hoses, the upper and lower hoses that come off the radiator, I'm trying to come up with part numbers and descriptions for radiator hose parts.

As you face the Titan head-on from the front, it appears that the hose coming from the lower right bottom of the radiator and connected to a metal pipe is Part #5, the Radiator hose (lower),. What I want to know is what is the name of the hose on the opposite end of the pipe that the yellow area is point to?

Of course, the radiator hose coming off the top left of the radiator, as you face the truck from the front, is Part #10, Radiator hose (upper).

Does anyone know the name of the hose, and possibly part number, of the part that the yellow arrow is pointing to? One would think this information would be listed along with the other radiator parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Is this it? #11 "Water suction hose"

Reactions: mcginkleschmidt

·
Premium Member
58,768 Posts
Are you talking about the middle radiator hose? Go to advance Auto, Autozone, etc and tell them you want all three radiator hoses. Get the molded Dayco hoses and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you talking about the middle radiator hose? Go to advance Auto, Autozone, etc and tell them you want all three radiator hoses. Get the molded Dayco hoses and they fit perfectly.
That is great information to know as I feel the OEM hoses are somewhat lacking anyway.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Premium Member
58,768 Posts
The Dayco hoses are more heavy duty than the OEM hoses.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
its a doohicky :)

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Dayco Manufacturing website allows one to enter the VIN number and it shows the parts that are made for your vehicle. Since the aftermarket radiator hoses were the parts I wanted to buy, the site lists the three radiator hoses that fit the Titan with the part numbers.

I ended up ordering the three hoses from RockAuto since they had all three hoses in stock and they were about $20 cheaper for the lot. Even after paying the $10 shipping charge, RockAuto was still about $10 less expensive than buying locally from either AutoZone ($44.97 + tax) and Advance Auto Parts ($43.47 + tax), plus there is no state sales tax (6%) with my Internet order. Added to that, none of the local retail stores had the hose, #72303, in stock.

Hopefully my order should deliver about mid-week next week.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts