Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking under my dash at the location where a footwell light would go on an LE to see if the wiring was there on an SE. What I found was a 4 pin female connect taped to the location.

There isn't one on the passenger side so I don't think this connector is for the footwell lights.

Does anyone have an idea what it could be for?

Also, do the non-LE models have the wiring but no socket for the footwell lights? The brackets are in place.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
If it's white, it's for the electric brake controls when towing.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Can't be that as I have a brake controller cable installed for my brake controller. No, this is really small - less than 1/2" square. It's located near Data link connector M22 (that buss looking plug under the dash). It looks something like the M402 and M80 connector - a basic 4 wire connector.

I wish I had my camera so I could upload a picture.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Maybe a place for a dealership to plug in a computer to troubleshoot?? :dunno: Just a thought.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
It's the flux capacitor connector.

·
Registered
250 Posts
sudden urge said:
It's the flux capacitor connector.

NICE!!!!!!!!!! do it delorean style haha

·
Registered
520 Posts
rgregory1965 said:
Its the plug Santa uses to see if you been nuaghty or nice, he went hi tech this year.
^^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO !!!!!!!

:jester: :jester:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's a bad picture of the plug. It was dark and my cell phone camera's flash doesn't seem all that bright.

It's the small plug I'm holding. It has 1 wire which seems to have +12v all the time.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts