Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 LE CC fully loaded..... everything I could get on it.... The dealer ordered in the exact same vehicle in a 2008 and wants me to buy it but I don't think he is offering a good deal. My truck and 17,000.

The sticker on the new one says 44,500. The dealer says his invoice is 39,500.

Where can I locate on the web actual costs? Invoice to me means nothing. My 2004 sticker was 42,500 and I got it for 34,000 including all tax and tags. They even threw in a hood deflector, tires for life and vent shades.

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Edmunds.com is the place you can go. It will give you the dealer cost on the new truck, I seriously doubt that his invoice is 39,500.

I had the dealer in town quote me on a 08 CC 4X4 LE, with side steps tow package and floor matts and the dealer invoice on it was 35,312 and with a 3500 rebate the truck with TTT out the door was going to be 34K

·
Super Moderator
93,689 Posts
Shop around with different dealers in the area, you should be able to get a better price than that.

·
Registered
333 Posts
mhwo said:
I have a 2004 LE CC fully loaded..... everything I could get on it.... The dealer ordered in the exact same vehicle in a 2008 and wants me to buy it but I don't think he is offering a good deal. My truck and 17,000.

The sticker on the new one says 44,500. The dealer says his invoice is 39,500.

Where can I locate on the web actual costs? Invoice to me means nothing. My 2004 sticker was 42,500 and I got it for 34,000 including all tax and tags. They even threw in a hood deflector, tires for life and vent shades.

Thanks in advance....

I've asked this before and researched it on the web and found nothing. Surely if invoice price was the actual price the dealer pays then they would never sell them for thousands or even hundreds below the invoice. With dealer incentives like holdbacks and nissan rebates, cash back offers and discounted financing they have do be making some kind of money. If you find the actual true cost to make and market each Titan please let me know.

·
Registered
56 Posts
thats a ridiculous price. I use carsdirect.com to give me a rough price and try to stay within that range at the local dealer. I just loaded down a 4x4 CC LE with every package available (Tow, Nav, Mobile Ent., Side Airbags/VDC):
Configuired Price
$45,180
MSRP Price:
$40,685
Invoice Price:
$39,785
Sales Price:
($3,500)
Manufacturer Rebates:
Net Cost: $36,285

This strategy worked with my local dealer and I was within 300 bucks so I went for it. Just tell them you want that price, if you can get within 500, lets talk, if not , no hard feelings. Then stick to your [email protected]!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts