Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - I bought a 2019 Nissan Titan about a month ago. I absolutely love it! I upgraded from a king cab Nissan frontier and I don't think I'll ever look back (not saying the frontier is a bad truck, this truck is just so much roomier). I have one gripe, though. On my frontier this cubby was big enough for me to put my phone in. On the titan, it is not. Can someone enlighten me as to what the purpose of this cubby is? I guess I just assumed it was for holding a phone plugged into a radio... but apparently not. It seems like a huge miss by Nissan, with things like android auto requiring phones to be plugged in. This would have been a nice spot to store the phone.. anywho, thanks in advance for your thoghts!

Ryan W.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All - I bought a 2019 Nissan Titan about a month ago. I absolutely love it! I upgraded from a king cab Nissan frontier and I don't think I'll ever look back (not saying the frontier is a bad truck, this truck is just so much roomier). I have one gripe, though. On my frontier this cubby was big enough for me to put my phone in. On the titan, it is not. Can someone enlighten me as to what the purpose of this cubby is? I guess I just assumed it was for holding a phone plugged into a radio... but apparently not. It seems like a huge miss by Nissan, with things like android auto requiring phones to be plugged in. This would have been a nice spot to store the phone.. anywho, thanks in advance for your thoghts!

Ryan W.
View attachment 545186
The Nissan factory brake controller.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perhaps a good spot for putting a lint brush for all that dog hair? ;)
Hahaha and they aren't even allowed in the front seat, I have a car hammock keeping them in the back! And that doesn't even show the brown dogs hair... 😂 If have it no other way, loves those dogs

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hahaha and they aren't even allowed in the front seat, I have a car hammock keeping them in the back! And that doesn't even show the brown dogs hair... 😂 If have it no other way, loves those dogs
Hey that's cool. I hadn't heard of a car hammock. That might be just the thing for our pooch; she doesn't much like car rides. How does yours fit in the Titan, and do you recall where you bought? Might try one, but tons of options on Amazon. I would want it to safely bridge the void between the front and rear seats; she really doesn't like the gap. Sorry to take your thread a bit OT!

Note: I'm in a CC so the gap is probably bigger than in the KC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts