Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have found a thread all about mystery parts on the titan (ex, grocery hooks, little speaker hole on dask, clip in center consol) but I couldnt find it. I have a question, WHAT is the little flap that opens in the center console? it opens into the pocket of the console? Is it for an ashtray?? I am just curious, if anyoneone knows what its purpose is please share. Thanks

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
are you talking about the little arm that extends out into the pocket of the middle console? its for BIG GULPS! you know, the gi-normous 44/64 ounce drinks you can get from any gas station! since the cups are too big to fit into the cup-holders, those geniuses at nissan cooked up this lil' mystery mod.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha Yeah? I thought the big gulps went into the door pockets.? But yeah thats the mystery arm I was talking about. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
69 Posts
If it's the same thing I've been wondering about the owners manual just says adjustable, but I don't know what you are supposed to adjust.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
This is what it is for.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I clip my cell phone to it. It keeps it handy and prevents it from committing suicide when I corner hard. ; ]

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's listed as an adjustable cup holder for extra large cups (Big Gulps, travel mugs, etc.) but mine console is usually too full of junk for that use. I just keep my valet key tucked away in there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What about the Pocket thing under the center console cover?? Ya know.. when you open up the center console lid. On the underside of it there is a pocket looking thing.. I was assuming it was for garage remote but my dinosour remote (old skool and big remote) does not fit.
N e Ideas what it's for?

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
my04TitanSE said:
What about the Pocket thing under the center console cover?? Ya know.. when you open up the center console lid. On the underside of it there is a pocket looking thing.. I was assuming it was for garage remote but my dinosour remote (old skool and big remote) does not fit.
N e Ideas what it's for?
I think from past threads about it...it holds little packs of tissues.?.

·
Registered
26 Posts
blavis said:
I think from past threads about it...it holds little packs of tissues.?.

ahhhh..... I guess that makes sense. I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I actually put a Multi-tool in it. I also keep an small LED flashlight in the overhead compartment....The batteries last forever in them and it's there if I need it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts