Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the image of the Smoke KC 4x4 with the Off-Road package on a dirt trail. It's one of those publicity shots that I'm sure you can find in the photo gallery of the official Titan site. If no one knows what I'm talking about I'll have to find the image and post it. But the question I have is regarding some accessories I see on that truck. Basically, there are two bars on either side of the bed walls. I think it has something to do with offroading, since the truck in question is offroading. I also see it on other trucks once in a while. It's as if you took two bars and welded one to the top of each bed side. I'm just wondering what they're for. They seem to serve some kind of purpose in offroading, maybe making the bed more rigid. I also think they're one of the accessories Nissan offers for the truck. So does anyone know what they are and what they're used for?

·
Registered
473 Posts
munkeebinis said:
Basically, there are two bars on either side of the bed walls.
They are an accessory available. It is just for looks and nothing else. You can use them to mount rocket launchers if you surf cast, but other than that, they are worthless except for looks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts