Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
2017 XD P4X, 2" level kit, 285/70/18 Ridge Graps, iDrive, Timbrens, and Phoenix radio. I get 14 mpg and I'm happy about it all things considering. If I drive like a Grandpa, I can get 15-16 mpg but that ain't me.

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
My all time best was driving New Jersey to Florida so it’s all straight highway and doing the speed limit or just above and a solid 23.4 mpg. I have gotten great mileage many times as I now have 50,000 miles in just over 2 years.
What a great comfortable riding truck.

Clint

·
Registered
6 Posts
2019 SL 4x4 crew cab, full stock, took it from MO to BC down thru Washington, OR and back to MO camping and ran from 20.5 to a low of 19 the whole trip. My 06 SL 4x4 crew cab best was 18, generally 15. New '19 not bad, running western speed limits and getting that type of mileage.

·
Registered
683 Posts
My first vehicle was a 87 hard body, se-v6 extra-cab, 2wd, 5-speed...Georgia vehicle so no rust anywhere! Those were the good old days!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just got 20.2 mpg over a 300 mile road trip at 75 mph. The computer said 19.7 mpg, which is strange because it normally reads higher than actual. I'm driving from New Orleans to Phoenix on Thursday so it'll be interesting to see what it can do. The stretch of I-10 between West Texas and Arizona is where I've historically seen the best gas mileage in my other vehicles :)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
You don't need to do any upgrades to get good gas mileage on the Titan. Just burning a hole in your pocket and buying the snake oil that people are trying to sell.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts