Nissan Titan Forum banner

What is your best mpg you get please list add ons and best and worst mpg.

6K views 49 replies 25 participants last post by  Skincannon 
#1 ·
I have a 2019 pro4x with a k&n cold air intake and a fitch fuel catalyst since adding the fuel catalyst my mpg has gotten way better. Before adding it I was averaging 16 to 18 mpg at around 65 to 70 mph on 93 octane. After adding the fitch fuel catalyst my mpg has been at around 21 to 23mpg at 65 mph on 87 octane gas. The truck idles more smoother and the exhaust fumes are not smelly as before the catalyst helps the engine burn the gas more complete. If you want to read up on it look it up here at https://fitchfuelcatalyst.com/automotive

#2 ·
2019 titan sv No addons i get 17.1 mpg

Had a 2017 sv was pretty base and i got upwards of 22 mpg

I think the weight difference is why i got such different mpg avg. My 2019 i think is heavier due to the tow package and the comfort and convenient package and few other dealer/ manufacturer packages.

#4 ·
2019 titan sv No addons i get 17.1 mpg

Had a 2017 sv was pretty base and i got upwards of 22 mpg

I think the weight difference is why i got such different mpg avg. My 2019 i think is heavier due to the tow package and the comfort and convenient package and few other dealer/ manufacturer packages.
If you do some add ons you should see better mpg

#3 ·
My dad has a 2017 titan pro4x crew cab and he is averaging around 15mpg (not using the trucks computer) on 87 octane. I have a 2012 pro4x king cab and I am averaging around 12mpg on 87 octane also not using the trucks computer. All the driving is combination of the country side and highway. Both trucks are 100% stock.

#17 ·
Hmm, now I see I am not the only one here. I average 17.3 under normal driving, and about 7.1 towing a 8000lb travel trailer. Guess that it is just the way it is with these big guys. Miss that fuel economy of my 2003 Frontier. Used to get around 23.3mpg.

Attachments

#22 ·
My all time best was driving New Jersey to Florida so it’s all straight highway and doing the speed limit or just above and a solid 23.4 mpg. I have gotten great mileage many times as I now have 50,000 miles in just over 2 years.
What a great comfortable riding truck.

Clint

#23 ·
2019 SL 4x4 crew cab, full stock, took it from MO to BC down thru Washington, OR and back to MO camping and ran from 20.5 to a low of 19 the whole trip. My 06 SL 4x4 crew cab best was 18, generally 15. New '19 not bad, running western speed limits and getting that type of mileage.

#25 ·
Just got 20.2 mpg over a 300 mile road trip at 75 mph. The computer said 19.7 mpg, which is strange because it normally reads higher than actual. I'm driving from New Orleans to Phoenix on Thursday so it'll be interesting to see what it can do. The stretch of I-10 between West Texas and Arizona is where I've historically seen the best gas mileage in my other vehicles :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.