Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1377 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd post something a little off topic rather than just rant about our trucks like we love to do so much. :rolleyes: I was wondering what kind of gun(s) does everyone else here have and what do you use it for. Whether it be hunting, sport shooting, home defense, etc. I will poet pics of a few of mine and would enjoy to see yours as well. :gunz:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
--Heckler & Koch USP 40 - lives in my bedside table for protection.
--Beretta 92 9mm - not used much, bought it in 1991, fun to shoot beer cans with.
--Browning bull barrel 22 pistol - Great target pistol for plinking, very accurate.

--Benelli Super Black Eagle 12 gauge - All around bird hunting. Shoots 3.5's.
--Browning Auto 5 20 gauge - Very old, use some for dove hunting.
--Beretta 686E Sporting 12 gauge - Over & Under used for sporting clays, and skeet. This one has a full set of Briley tubes and extended chokes.

My next purchase will be a Beretta 20 gauge semi-auto, to be used for dove and quail.

Here is a picture of me and my Beretta 686 in action at the skeet range...

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
USP .45 USP Stainless- Weekly shooter over 5000 rounds through it with NO jams or misfires, the best .45 out of the box. Period.
USP Tactial .45- Currently resides with my cousin in Colorado due to the threaded barrel not legal in CA
Rock River NM AR- In colorado as well
Remington 700 w/ Leupold Mil Dot
Mossberg 590- 7 rounds of 2 3/4 w/ a 20 inch barrel

Les Baer Thunder Ranch being built currently should get it sometime in July..

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
My trusty bed/side arm and a few others!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I have a 92FS barretta 9mm w/30rd. mags., been shot about 10,000 times with no problems-----Got a S&W .45-6 shot revolver w/ 2" barrel(re-worked)-----Got a browning .22 target pistol-----Got a elcheapo `380 auto throw away-----Got .38 over & under derringer-----My baby is a S$W .500 mag. w/8.5" barrel, most powerful handgun in the world, shoots 440 grain bullets.. Those are my handguns......Now for the long guns--I have a Winchester 7mm mag. deer rifle-----Got a Marlin .22 semi. auto rifle-----Got a czech. AK-47 w/ 50rd. mags.-----Got a Bushmaster AR-15 w/40rd. mags. and a mosseburg 12 ga. super mag. pump, AKA THE PUNISHER.. The S&W 500 mag. w/the 440 grain bullets will wake you up, some of my friends have shot it but will not shoot it again. Only experience can explain the power.:gunz: :gunz: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Damn I'm a cop and all I have is a Glock 23 and a Winchester 94 44 magnum not including the issued glock 17

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
a 1913 Enders Oak Leaf single shot long barrel 12 ga .......under my pillow. Kicks like a mother.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I had a 12 gauge pump action Mossberg several years ago. Unfortunately, I had to sell it to a dealer due to living situation and not having anywhere to safely keep her. Left me sore more than once.

There is a really nice range down the street from me now..gets me thinking.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gotta love em all don't ya! :cheers:
Yeah, I don't hunt much anymore but I prolly will this year again to go in with my bro-in-law on a lease in central La.
Of all my toys I love my colt AR the best! There's nothing like squeezing the trigger until you are tired and the gun keeps kicking. The EO Tech is an awesome sight, especially for close range. Of course the old trusty SKS that I have pictured is fun as well. You can't get a good group to save your life but it sure is fun when it decides to slam fire and goes full auto with no warning. LOL.
I must admit, I am more of a rifle person than a pistol person but I do love my H&K USP.40 Compact that I keep in the truck. We can do that here in La. legally!! My wife tends to like the Glocks, which I was not a big fan of, but they are growing on me.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RedHotTitan said:
It's great to hear there are other women out there who aren't afraid to own and use firearms :). Sounds like you've got a keeper there, Teche!
Yeah, I do have a good one! My wife likes shootin' as much as I do :gunz:

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Under my side of the bed is a Glock 17. 9mm
Under my wifes side is a Styer 40 40cal
In my truck is a Glock 22 40 cal
In my spare room is a Ruger 22 compition 22mm
and in the other spare room is a Rem. 12 gauge:gunz:

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
AR-15,AK-47,M-1 carbine, Browning A-bolt 30-06, Remington 30-06, 12 gauge, 20gauge, .410, .357mag smith and wesson, .40 cal sig p229, .40 cal taurus millenium, .380 sig, .32 auto kaltec, etc. I shoot almost every day, and never get tired of shooting.

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Springfield XD 9mm, 2 Hungarian Mosin Nagant M44s, 100+ year old Marlin Model 1894 25-20 in awesome condition. XD is a winter carry as people look at me funny if I'm wearing a Carhartt jacket in 90 degree heat...

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
No Fritsy boy, Its america!!!!!:rockon ............GOD BLESS AMERICA. Man I love this country good and bad!!!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
i don't know about you guys....but i have a set of 18 1/2 inch canons that i rock at the end of each shoulder.....these guns provide all the firepower i need

1 - 20 of 1377 Posts