Nissan Titan Forum banner

1361 - 1377 of 1377 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just picked up a New Ruger AR556 on sale and could not resist. $ 499.00 . Range next weekend depending on weather. Post pick soon. Accessories on the way.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Any one out there shooting the 41AE. When I owned a gun shop I sold a lot and still have one of the EAA Whiteness 9MM-41EA. I also reload the 41AE caliber but as any one who shoots it knows ammo is hard to find. Even just the brass. I happen to still have 12 boxes of the UZI 200gr FMJ here and may be willing to part with a couple of boxes. I have seen on Gun Brokers this ammo asking $300.00 a box. The cheaper Sampson ammo at $ 100.00 a box. Of course I am not looking to screw a Titan owner ( Maybe a Ford or Ram guy ) so lets say $ 50.00 a box as a starting place.

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Just saw this tread for the first time. I have a few but this is my carry gun, a Kimber Carry Pro ll. Just put on some VZ grips (dirty olive) and a fiber optic front.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
695 Posts
Oiled Up after a brief range day.

Sig Sauer P229 Dark Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
695 Posts
Since it’s the Holliday season make sure you’re lights are installed !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
636 Posts
BCM with an Aimpoint and Saint with an Eotech.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Here is some eye candy for y’all.

LWRC M6-IC Special Purpose Rifle.

I have too many to post. Nice reloading rooms guys. I’ve got one too.

(Yes, the suppressor/silencer is real)

·
Registered
177 Posts
.22lr:
Walther P22q w/threaded barrel
MK IV Target
10/22 x2 w/threaded barrel
77/22

.223/5.56:
Spikes Lower with 2 uppers (16, 24)

5.7x28:
FN Five-SeveN
AR57 Upper

12 Gauge:
Maverick 88

.40:
Glock 23
Keltec Sub 2k, Gen 2 G23 Mags

9mm:
Glock 23 conversion barrel
Keltec Sub 2k, Gen 2 MultiMag

.45:
FNH FNP-45 w/ threaded barrel
XDS 45

I am pretty sure that is all of it.

Probably picking up an AR410 in the next week...hehe

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm!

Too many to count!

Latest! A cannon called a Marlin 1895M 450! Lever action!

Project rifle! A 1974 winchester model 94 in 30/30 I picked up for $125! I had barrel shorten to 16" stripping all bluing left on it to Duracoat it matte blue/black. Stock and forearm will be refinished by me. A saddle ring and large lever loop will go with it!

Favorite rifle is a 1952 Marlin 336A in 35 Remington. Wait it's the 1946 Marlin 39A in .22!

Sorry no pic's!

·
Registered
131 Posts
As much as I don't like to be a stick-in-the-mud. You've all posted in a web-based forum that isn't encrypted and has no privacy protections... a full list of the firearms you own. Congrats. Never volunteer any of your 2A information in an open forum.. ever.

Before you all think I'm "tin foil hat" remember that everything you post can be combined/attributed with a collection of other information and wind up in the hands of actors you're rather not want to have it.

This is no different than using any social media to announce your vacation start/finish/duration. That is for you and your friends to know... not the Interwebs, the Youtubes or the Farcebook.

Peace out.

1361 - 1377 of 1377 Posts