Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys im very serious on getting my wifes truck nicely set up for the next years Off road racing season in Baja.. so i was checking the Uprevs web page and they ask me which type of this 2 parts do i have so i assume they work.. i would like to know what are the best or good performance parts in this 2 categories since for cams ill be going with the s2/s7 from JWt.

so all the help on this matter is greatly apreciated..

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I have an AirRaid TBS & i still like mine. Some people like them & some don't... It's personal preference. If you plan on getting Up/Rev than you should look into doing the '07+ intake manifold mod. also. It's good for a 10-15HP increase when re-tuned. :)

Also, some other supporting mod's that would be great for a S2/S7 Titan would be:
TruTrac (to get the power to both rear wheel's)
Long Tube Header's (Stillen or Doug Thorley)
Tru-Cool External Trans. Cooler
PRG Traction Bar's
TransGo Shift Kit

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an AirRaid TBS & i still like mine. Some people like them & some don't... It's personal preference. If you plan on getting Up/Rev than you should look into doing the '07+ intake manifold mod. also. It's good for a 10-15HP increase when re-tuned. :)

Also, some other supporting mod's that would be great for a S2/S7 Titan would be:
TruTrac (to get the power to both rear wheel's)
Long Tube Header's (Stillen or Doug Thorley)got JBA shorts
Tru-Cool External Trans. Cooler
PRG Traction Bar's
TransGo Shift Kit
im working on most of the things you mentioned but i need to get a good price on this parts, im talking to a member here to get the transgo kit.

where did you get the TBS from? link?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I forget where i got it... Their pretty cheap though.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forget where i got it... Their pretty cheap though.
found it.. thanks now im looking for the intake manifold... any ideas..

·
Registered
133 Posts
intake manifold 07-011 new engine design differnet partnumber about 145 my price swap is easy unless new injectors are needed 04-06 diffrent engine then 07-11 can get part number if need
-nissan tec

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
You can order one from Nissan if you can't find one anywhere else. I got mine @ Harbor Nissan. That price sounds about right. There is a thread on here that lists all the part #'s you will need. You don't need new injectors. All you do it unbolt the fuel rails w/ the injectors still installed on them & swap them over to the '07 IM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts