Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm down in the panhandle of FL and every other titan I see is lifted. It makes me realize that I have been neglecting my truck. For my birthday my wife said that she would get me a lift kit but doesn't want the ride to degrade too much since we travel a lot in it. She will also pay to have it installed. Since I can install it I will use the extra the saved cash on rims and tires.

I'm leaning towards the Pro Comp stage 1 and buying some nice coilovers, or should I just go with the stage 2 and used the coilovers that is included with that kit?

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Don't get the stage 2. Buy the Stage 1 like you wanted and get some SAW (Sway-A-Way) Coilovers from PRG. Also get the Bilstein rear shocks that [email protected] sells.

Your other choice is the 4" Performance Package from PRG instead of the Stage1 PC lift.

With the PC1,SAW's, and Bilsteins, your ride quality will be significantly better than stock-no worries there.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Here in Panama City I see one other lifted Titan occasionally and one or two w/ leveling kits on them. Maybe a diff part of the Panhandle has more. I love my PRG 4" performance package. I have the SAW's up front w/ the TC upper arms and Deaver's w/ Radflo's in the rear. A buddy and I put it all on over some beer and pizza. He had air tools so that helped!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info,

I'm in the Destin/Ft Walton Beach area. I've seen two No Fear titans, one with FL tags the other with LA tags, and quite a few lifted ones. I went to the nissan dealer today and there was a pro comp lifted titan in the lot. Do you have a pic of the 4 inch lift?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Don't have any pics on computer here at work but if you do a search for topics I started there should be some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts