Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if someone could tell me what model my truckis, its got chrome bumpers chrome handles and chrome extendeble mirrors, 18" alloys and rockford head unit and factory dvd, how can i tell what tow package it has?

thanks -tyler
- formula-t

·
Registered
599 Posts
what does it say on your tail gate prob le

wait it says se in your sig, wat the hell?

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
TruckerT-Titan said:
i was just wondering if someone could tell me what model my truckis, its got chrome bumpers chrome handles and chrome extendeble mirrors, 18" alloys and rockford head unit and factory dvd, how can i tell what tow package it has?

thanks -tyler
- formula-t
OK like white_titan stated, look on the tailgate by the 5.6 emblem, it should be follow by an LE or SE, if just the 5.6 it's an XE. (in some case it's been debadged by previous owner)

Since you have chrome bumper and door handles, I would say you have an LE or SE. Do you have leathers seats? If not probably an SE. How many spokes on your wheels, 5 or 6? LE come with 6 spokes, SE come with 5 spokes (but than the previous owner could have easily swap them out)

The BT package come with the big towing mirrors but in case it's been swap, look at your cluster gauge, if it has a tranny temp. gauge it has big tow package.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya its got no emblems on it at all, exept on the grill of course it says nissan, it doesnt have leather and its got 5 spoke wheels, and yes its got biig mirrora and a tranny temp guage on the cluster, thanks for the response, and baseballfanz i wrote that down just guessing but i was write :)
baseballfanz said:
OK like white_titan stated, look on the tailgate by the 5.6 emblem, it should be follow by an LE or SE, if just the 5.6 it's an XE. (in some case it's been debadged by previous owner)

Since you have chrome bumper and door handles, I would say you have an LE or SE. Do you have leathers seats? If not probably an SE. How many spokes on your wheels, 5 or 6? LE come with 6 spokes, SE come with 5 spokes (but than the previous owner could have easily swap them out)

The BT package come with the big towing mirrors but in case it's been swap, look at your cluster gauge, if it has a tranny temp. gauge it has big tow package.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts