Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All!

I am new to this forum. I have a 5 day old 07 Titan king cab Xe 1 wheel drive with (what I thought as limited slip) trac package, tow package, xe preferred package. Needless to say, I am dissapointed in not having true limited slip. I would like to install a truetrac but I need the model number for the one matching the 07. I love the power of the v8 but the sound system is lacking in quality (6 cd radio).

Where would be a good place to purchase the limited slip online? Is there a good place to have this done in Myrtle Beach?

Thanks!

Frank

·
Registered
561 Posts
djfrankieb381 said:
Hi All!

I am new to this forum. I have a 5 day old 07 Tundra king cab Xe 1 wheel drive with (what I thought as limited slip) trac package, tow package, xe preferred package. Needless to say, I am dissapointed in not having true limited slip. I would like to install a truetrac but I need the model number for the one matching the 07. I love the power of the v8 but the sound system is lacking in quality (6 cd radio).

Where would be a good place to purchase the limited slip online? Is there a good place to have this done in Myrtle Beach?

Thanks!

Frank
Tundra? Can't help you there, but the part # for the Titan is 913A582... :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, that would be a big OOPS on my first post here. I meant TITAN. I have this friggin tundra in my head for some reason. My bad...

Thanks for the info :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts