1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, well when I get the truck.

CST Front Leveling kit
Weld Wheels with 33' BFG A/T's
Rancho Adjustables (if and when available)
Gibson Cat-Back exhaust and headers (if possible)
A.E.M. Fresh Air Intake
Aftermarket TV/DVD system
Can-Back Top
Billet Grilles
Fog/Driving lights.

·
Registered
779 Posts
mods elec- or air differential lockers for rear axle

elec- or air lockers for rear axle differential (or just sell/trade-in mine and get another SE when such equipment's available)

once the locking rear differential's installed then will look into getting wider tires. maybe a lift kit and new set of rims, if necessary to fit these wider tires.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I would like to get some wheel moldings and mud flaps. I'm sure the aftermarket guys are working overtime with the addition of the Titan.

·
Registered
779 Posts
aftermarket air intake and exhaust

Derwud said:
Me, well when I get the truck.

CST Front Leveling kit
Weld Wheels with 33' BFG A/T's
Rancho Adjustables (if and when available)
Gibson Cat-Back exhaust and headers (if possible)
A.E.M. Fresh Air Intake
Aftermarket TV/DVD system
Can-Back Top
Billet Grilles
Fog/Driving lights.

aftermarket air intake and exhaust - how much a horsepower gain will that be? how much milege (MPG) penalty?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pluckyew said:

aftermarket air intake and exhaust - how much a horsepower gain will that be? how much milege (MPG) penalty?
Not sure yet, I waiting for the parts and numbers from the companies.

Shouldn't be any MPG penalty, unless I increase my WOT time per mile.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've venture to say about 20 - 40 hp. You should get better fuel economy with the exhaust and air intake ... that is as long as you're not even more tempted to crush the throttle with the newly discovered power. =)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I really love the Titan as is. I think it would be a while before the modification bug bit me, but at first, I would probably go for the ever popular K&N intake (if it is available) and a Flowmaster exhaust. Don't know if I would go with a dual exhaust though, sometimes that can actually hurt your low-end torque. You can get a pretty nice grumble from an aftermarket cat-back single exhaust. Plus, they're mandrel bent for better flow.

Does anyone know what Nissmo will be developing for this truck? Also, will Nissmo modifications installed by Nissan fit into the factory warranty like Toyota/TRD? Can you imagine a supercharged Titan?!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
K&N will have a filter available shortly as well as a Cold Air kit. AEM is also making a Cold Air Kit.

Nismo will have some parts available as well. Nsimo S-tune parts are warrantable, R-Tune are not.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm not really about the sound of the exhaust as much as I am a HP junkie.

www.durocab.com said:
Do you really need this truck any louder? I mean, I thought about it at first but this thing has a great sound when it is warmed up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts