Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
National Wild Turkey Federation, BASS, North American Society of Pipe Collectors

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Kane County Emergency Management Agency.

I am involved in HazMat Operations (I get to decide if people need to get out of their homes), Search & Rescue Management (you get lost, we will find you), Decontamination Entry Team (the guy in the funny suit), SkyWarn (Weather Spotting), Traffic/Scene Control, Terrorism Response Team

·
Registered
144 Posts
AMA, Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club, North East Sportbike Association, Team Pro Motion. The last two groups are both motorcycle track day organizers and riding school providers. MARRC supports motorcycle racing. We help people get into racing (I'm not a racer.... yet...) and also run the safety for every motorcycle race event at Summit Point Raceway. We're the corner workers, flaggers, bike pickup, and ambulance callers.

If anyone in the mid-Atlantic area likes watching motorcycle racing, let me know. MARRC can always use new volunteers. We run a safety workers school every Saturday morning on race weekends, will train you, feed you, get you into the track for free, and you get to watch the races track side. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
North AMerican Hunting CLub, though, I've never been to a meeting or anything, I just get cool stuff in the mail.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts