Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting some new seat covers to protect the oem ones. Tell me which ones you have and the ease of installation and fit. Help me make a decision.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have some camo wet okoles. Spendy as hell, but youll only ever buy them once.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have the wet okoles also. even after a year they still look like new. they add about a half in of padding which made the seats feel like new to me. love them

·
Registered
29 Posts
katzkins leather pricey but nothing compares to feel of leather plus they custom do all there products colors, patterns stitching, etc.. I got two tone with contrast stitching and it looks sick no one has a clue that there seat cover looks like a factory interior.

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
katzkins leather pricey but nothing compares to feel of leather plus they custom do all there products colors, patterns stitching, etc.. I got two tone with contrast stitching and it looks sick no one has a clue that there seat cover looks like a factory interior.
I have the bucket seats in a crewcab. Did you install your covers and did the seats have to come out? What kinda price am I looking at with the leather?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Does or can anyone get some pics of what the Wet okles look like installed. I am having seat rip issues and need to get new covers and these seem way less expensive than the jat skins. How well do they fit also? Is it like a factory fit or not quite that good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Does or can anyone get some pics of what the Wet okles look like installed. I am having seat rip issues and need to get new covers and these seem way less expensive than the jat skins. How well do they fit also? Is it like a factory fit or not quite that good.
go to wetokole.com and they have a Nissan gallery that shows them installed on various trucks

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From the reviews I read on the okie's try say they look better than factory. Padded also...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had the covers professionally installed seats did come off as well as the door panel inserts, in terms of the the bucket seats any interior can be custom made. I paid 1250 approximately but it was definitely worth the cash bro its a factory look with a personal touch.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I had the covers professionally installed seats did come off as well as the door panel inserts, in terms of the the bucket seats any interior can be custom made. I paid 1250 approximately but it was definitely worth the cash bro its a factory look with a personal touch.
thats a good price. any pics?

·
Registered
370 Posts
did anyone try to get their hands on infinity qx54 seats or armada leather or titan LE seats? in thought of that. have not looked hard though.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I just about ordered camo covers from Marathon, but wanted to price some Okoles... but can't seem to be given a choice for the camo patterns.

Does anyone have the Wet Okoles in camo? Can this not be done? They show camo patterns on the site, but they are not given as a choice during the order process.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I bought neoprene seat covers off e-bay from an out fit in CA for around $300.00. Black with grey inserts. came with headrest and armrest covers too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have seat savers by cover craft on my seats. They are camo and fit great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts