Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to ThatBoijDub I now have $200 burning a whole in my pocket. What should I buy. It can be interior, exterior, performance(Not Exhaust),.....and so on! Thanks in advance for helping me spend this money! lol :)

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
You could replace all interior, 3rd brake, reverse lights, and license plate lights with LEDS from ArmaDen and still have money left over. I did all those and replaced my headlights and fogs lights with Silverstar ultra's for a little over 200.

·
Registered
686 Posts
How are you liking those Silverstar Ultras?? Been thinking about putting those in the set of stock lights I have.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thanks to ThatBoijDub I now have $200 burning a whole in my pocket. What should I buy. It can be interior, exterior, performance(Not Exhaust),.....and so on! Thanks in advance for helping me spend this money! lol :)
Two tanks of Gas :teethmast

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
An underseat storage tray might be nice.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
you could try and find a used tuner. i got my cortex for 200 from another member

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
How are you liking those Silverstar Ultras?? Been thinking about putting those in the set of stock lights I have.
Love the Ultra's, had em in my past 2 trucks and my wife's Pathfinder, whiter and brighter. I was thinking of going to HID's all around, but didn't want to worry about having to wait until the ballasts warmed up in these cold ND winters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts