Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i ordered from b cool billets out of cali. itsw the grill thats on the cst truck at sema. when it arrived it was damaged, one of the thin layers of aluminuim was creased down into another. so i call them up and say hay it arrived but damaged and they say oh thats ok just take a pair of pliers and bend it back out. i say HELL NO i paid 180 dollars for this and i refuse to have to bend this grill to make it look right. which it was almost creased. so they tell ME to call ups and deal with it. i am totally pissed. if i could get it somewhere else i would but there the only one who has it.guys am i wrong ? should i be the one who has to resolve this? i really want the grill but the owners are not being helpful on this situation. i feel they should make it right, now ups has the grill for inspection and b cool has my money and i have nothing :crying: any opinions would be appreciated :cheers:

·
Registered
108 Posts
You got screwed. You also did you should do, ie: put it out there to a relatively large audience of enthusiastic Titan owners that the guys you dealt with are not to be trusted. The internet is the only weapon for the little people like us to get results from manufacturers, vendors, etc.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
outahere said:
Was the shipment insured?
well guys i just got off the phone w/ b cool and talked to a PART owner and she was very nice and apologized. sheb said that this has not happened before and they really ddint know how to handle the situation properly. she said that she had talked to the other owners and thay had agreed to send me another grill right away. so everything seems cool and we will see if/ when i get the new grill. it was insured through ups but i do not think its my responsibility to collect and the owner agrred. ill keep the site updated as the grill looked stunning except the bend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
*of topic kinda
That happen to my brothers $450 Tile Saw. ya.
You'll get a new one, but wait to send that bent one back.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Is the grill material that fragile?

Imagine a June Bug or rock hitting it...

·
Registered
190 Posts
A lousy fact of life is that most times when you buy something the vendors responsibility ends when they give it to the shipper. The shipper is your agent and takes ownership for you. If something goes south the shipper is responsible to get the piece replaced. An extra good vendor will step in and help you out.

TB

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BearBrawn said:
Is the grill material that fragile?

Imagine a June Bug or rock hitting it...
no the grill is very strong but will not take abuse it looks like they played football with it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts