Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 2wd just bought some 18s with toyo 35s got a good deal on cl. tires need replace soon so I dont know if i want to do 33s 0r 35s. If i stick with the 35s what the cheapest way to lift my truck to run them? I was looking at some kits off ebay where its a 3 in spacer with new control arms up front and a 1.5in block in the back would that work?

·
Registered
204 Posts
If these 18s you bought are OEM rims with 35s, you MAY get away with the RC 3" leveling kit, but forget about it if the wheels are aftermarket. Either way, Id go with the CST 4" spindle lift if you arent going for the all out 6" bracket lifts. Check out Greg's website for the spindles. prgproducts.com

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I have an 07 2wd and I had to get a 3" leveling kit and a 3" body lift to put my 35s on without rubbing

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya i dont have the funds for the cst 4" lift right now and new tires, I may just have to go with the mini lift and buy some 33s. still looking tho to see what i can find

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
The leveling kit was like 86 bucks off of eBay and the performance accessories bl was about $403 including shipping and everything

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I heard the bl is a biatch and installed is a 1000 bucks. I am now looking at bilstein 5100 with 08+ coils dont know if that will be enough also looking at the rough country 3 in level kit to stack on top but dont know if that will work with the 08 coils..

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Where you live at?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lewisville,tx

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I read somewhere on here a guy used the 5100s with the 08 coils 4x4 and a prg 1.5 spacer and he cleared 35s, just waiting back to confirm the ride quality and any problems he ran into I could do that setup for around 250 and get a buddy to help install, I was just thinking the rc 3 in kit comes with new uca and it is a 3 in spacer which would be better imo, but waiting to get a confirmation this will work together.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
found a fellow t member that is selling his 07 4x4 shocks with the pro comp stage 1 bracket for 6 in lift with the spacer and extended sway bar links. I am guessing he upgraded some parts. would these be worth buying? I plan on buying the 5100s anyway then of course I would need rear blocks. Do I need anything else up front?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts