Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Platinum reserve with stock wheels and tire. I’ve installed a 3” leveling kick and want to upgrade to bigger tires while still using stock wheels. What tire size should I be looking at? I wanna fill the well as much as possible without rubbing. Currently there are 275 60 R20’s on it. I would like taller and fatter but stick with stock. Please help with the size

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2017 Platinum reserve with stock wheels and tire. I’ve installed a 3” leveling kick and want to upgrade to bigger tires while still using stock wheels. What tire size should I be looking at? I wanna fill the well as much as possible without rubbing. Currently there are 275 60 R20’s on it. I would like taller and fatter but stick with stock. Please help with the size

Thanks for your help

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did you ever get an answer about tire size? I'm put a 3 inch lot on my 2018 SL and I have the same size stock tires that you have. I want to keep my factory wheel on also but I not sure about the tire size I will need with the lift.

·
Registered
39 Posts
What brand did you go with? Truck looks nice!
I went with Cooper AT3 XLT...... I wanted an aggressive look but I didn't want the humming of a loud mud terrain. So far they are a great tire and they offer a 55k mile warranty.... So when I was looking I also looked at the 305/55/20.... That's basically a 33" tire..... I just wanted it to be taller so I could fill in the wheel gap. The 305 is a little wider than the ones that I have and I didn't want mud or dirt all on the side of my truck..... Hope it helps and thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did you put a
I went with Cooper AT3 XLT...... I wanted an aggressive look but I didn't want the humming of a loud mud terrain. So far they are a great tire and they offer a 55k mile warranty.... So when I was looking I also looked at the 305/55/20.... That's basically a 33" tire..... I just wanted it to be taller so I could fill in the wheel gap. The 305 is a little wider than the ones that I have and I didn't want mud or dirt all on the side of my truck..... Hope it helps and thanks for the compliment.
Thanks for the info it was really help full in helping me make my decision.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts