Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i had the Rockford system but it does not say it anywhere on the dash. But its the 6 disk changer with the aux input it says 8 speaker system on the window sticker. Its an 08 SE Crew. Is that the standard sound system or is that the upgraded one? It sounds good so im not upset either way. I told the salesman i wanted the rockford and he said he had one and sold this one to me.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
No I don't think you have the Rockwood Falsgate. I think you have the midline 6disc like me. I can tell you there is a Night and Day differnce between the 2004 version and this one though. I can actually wait to put tunes in this truck. The aux jak is great for all things mp3 but the way. Make sure you get a stereo 1/4 to 1/4 and off you go.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
You have the same system that I have. The sales guy is stupid and you need to check and make sure they didnt charge you for a Rocksford

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responces guys. Anyone know the peak output of this system? My wife's G35 has the base system and my truck sounds way better than hers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts