Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Titan is on order but all these problems that ya'll are having with the truck is freakin' me out! :crying:

·
Registered
429 Posts
ckat said:
My Titan is on order but all these problems that ya'll are having with the truck is freakin' me out! :crying:
Ckat- When you find the perfect vehicle please let everyone know. I may not be able to get it but still would be nice to know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
ckat said:
Many years of buying vehicles and just got mine. Sure there may be a few issues with a first run model, but that is usually when the manufacturers are at their most vunerable. They want this one to fly, way too many dollars invested in a tough market. Besides, this is the best bang for your buck, it is providing jobs in our country and just a blast to drive.
Remember forums like this did not exist years ago and everyone had to fight there own battles with the dealerships. You are now ahead of the curve.
Just relax and stay informed, the rest is in the ride. :futwice:

·
Registered
160 Posts
ckat said:

Late last night I took delivery of a Toyota 4Runner with 11 miles on it and was back at the service lane today. They forgot to balance the wheels. Its been a long week for me.

The point I am trying to make is that nobody is perfect. The good auto makers will at least identify the problem, admit they have a problem and then resolve the problem. I will not loose sleep over it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don't sweat it man, i picked up my titan last saturday the 3rd of april. I read this site and became worried but, I looked over the truck, went through the checklist listed in the FAQ and everything was cool. The RF radio has the same problem as everyone else.
But only the problems are mentioned here, everyone leaves out the comfortable seats, engine power(extreme), the ride, handling. There is no comparing to other trucks, I traded in a 2000 ranger(that was in nice shape) and I am questioning how I owned that truck so long. Good luck!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Just go read ANY auto forums...you will find negative things said about every vehicle out there...as it's already been said...there is no perfect vehicle. However I have never seen so much PRAISE on an auto forum as I have on this site. That carries much more weight to me than a few minor problems.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm picking mine up tomorrow or Saturday - and I have all of the knowledge and wisdom of the members here in my pocket...

Informed consumers are the happiest ones!

Consider the alternatives... Ever check out the Ford, GM or Dodge forums?

I used to... I live here now.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
This is normal for a first year vehicle, for the most part. I had a Dodge Dakota and with those you either had one what was trouble-free or a problem child. Mine had been in 11 times before it even hit 32,000 miles. And that's the reason I got rid of it. Electrical, mechanical, suspension, interior - you name it, something was almost always breaking on it.

But when the truck ran, it ran very well and the Infinity stereo in that thing was to die for compared to anything else I've owned, including BMW's killer setup in the 5 series a few years back. This titan stereo sucks! I'm waiting for the fix on that as well.

So I wouldn't sweat it just yet. I have yet to find the 'perfect' vehicle.

·
Registered
359 Posts
By all means, don't sweat it....I was about a week away from buying my Titan when I found the forum, and the few problems posted were a little intimidating to consider, but heck, I KNEW Titan was the truck for me, and I've been EXTREMELY pleased...I believe you will be, too! :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts