Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'll be up here in Dallas/Irving until Friday afternoon the 29th for Nissan training. Whats going on and whats there to do? Kinda stinks its during the week but I thought I'd check anyway. I get out everyday at 4 I believe. I don't have my Titan, but I have a brand new G sedan to get around in. I'm staying at the Wingate Wyndham right by Nissan on Esters Blvd. Let me know...Thanks..!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hey guys I'll be up here in Dallas/Irving until Friday afternoon the 29th for Nissan training. Whats going on and whats there to do? Kinda stinks its during the week but I thought I'd check anyway. I get out everyday at 4 I believe. I don't have my Titan, but I have a brand new G sedan to get around in. I'm staying at the Wingate Wyndham right by Nissan on Esters Blvd. Let me know...Thanks..!!
Hey whats up man, I dropped you a comment on your page. Check it out and hit me up.

-Juan

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Go find the Improve in Addison and enjoy. 4980 Beltline Road #250,Dallas,TX,75254 We've been several times and have always had fun. It doesn't matter who the comic is, it's always a good time. (You'll have to suffer through the cigarette smoke, though.) Don't worry about going alone, because they'll place you next to someone anyway and no one will know you're alone. You could get some of the guys to go with you from the training and you'll have a great time. Plus, it's not that expensive. Well, maybe a little. There's a 2 drink minimum, but it doesn't matter the drink. You can buy 2 sodas, if you're not a drinker. They usually have 2 or 3 shows a night. The last show is always the rowdiest because most people have been drinking leading up to it. Also the comics have had a chance to work on their act form the earlier sets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts