Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:confused:i am looking to make my 05 se 4x4 custmized i am lookingfor suggestions for rims, grilles, sound, system, exhaust and flares. if you know some cool stuff please let me know it would be helpfull if you could post pictures if not its ok.

·
Premium Member
15,591 Posts
what is a sujustios?

i saw a guy with a vertical bar grill, it looks sweet! tech12 can hook you up with a system, everyone seems to love magnaflow exhaust, and the pocket flairs look kick as$

·
Registered
45 Posts
Post a pic of your truck to give us inspiration. How much are you looking to burn?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cant get photo computer that has is down it is a so far stock titan se crew cab white with chrome door handles i am just trying to find something cool then see how much it is but don't want to go outrageous.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think you should white out your truck. Start with the one piece grill and powder coat it white.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks really nice but i think it makes the truck look a little girly and i want it to look tough.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
just being a smart a$$ but i have tru dual exaust on mine, loose a little on the bottom end, but man is it loud, makes everyone look!!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Don't lower it. If you want to do that, buy a civic. Rice and cars do not mix well, let alone trucks.

·
Registered
740 Posts
It sounds like you should do something that affects the looks (lift, rims etc.) first, then go with performance mods (exhaust etc.)

·
Registered
740 Posts
You could go with a PRG mini lift kit for $250 and ad some rims with meaty tires. That will add a lot of toughness to it. Check out AR Thugs for rims. They are teflon coated and look pretty sweet. They are a 2007 rim and you can get them pretty cheap. Do a search for the rims and see what you think. If you really wanted to improve it you could go with the PRG extended travel package. It adds front coilovers, rear shocks and a new upper control arm for an extra 2" of wheel travel. You will also get 3"-4" of lift and a much better ride on and off road along with better handling. That is my next purchase. I want to add a little lift but not more than 4". This is my daily driver and I want to keep it realistic for everyday life.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i like the high 6" look but probly wont be able to get new tires untill have another 1k after my lift

·
Registered
740 Posts
yes that is what i was thinking do you know how much it cost to install 6" procomop lift
Not sure on the install price, I would imagine it varies. If you are somewhat handy with a wrench, you could probably do it yourself and save some $. Check out PRGproducts.com. That is a good place to start and see what things cost. You will get nothing but quality parts and the best customer service from Greg ( the owner).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts