Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a k&n77 series intake, jba 3" catback exhaust and a helix tbs. I know it depends on what type of mods you have but what type of gain are a few of you seeing from the uprev with yall mods? I purchased uprev over the weekened and I cant wait till I get it in.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Well I just ran a 14.24 with UpRev and my mods!!!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Dom249 said:
I have a k&n77 series intake, jba 3" catback exhaust and a helix tbs. I know it depends on what type of mods you have but what type of gain are a few of you seeing from the uprev with yall mods? I purchased uprev over the weekened and I cant wait till I get it in.
Mid Summer Florida with mods similar to yours I ran 15.88. After UpRev, 15.08, you won't be sorry you went this route and it will grow with your mods because they will re-tune. I am on my third additional mod tune and I wouldn't have done these mods without UpRev to tune me. Enjoy it, poking a hole in the ozone is one of lifes greatest pleasures, lol.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So yall are seeing a pretty nice increase in performance with it then i'd have to say

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.