Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2011 pro4x and it has a fabtech 6000 lift installed. As well as a flowmaster exhaust. I am needing to replace my lower control arms this week but I am not wanting to take it in just for that. I would like to get something else done. So the questions are what lower control arms would you reccomend? What modification should i do? I am thinking of starting with an intake maybe even headers too. Which ones should i look into? I am also curious how i could get more height out of my truck with my current fabtech kit? I am tired of pulling up to other 4x4 s and being on level with them. I am running 35x12.5x20 **** cepeks on federals. I have only ever done radio work/ interior work on vehicles so this is all new to me! Thanks for your help guys.
Samurai

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Dirt King LCA's if you have the cash for them. Think he had a set on here he was letting go at a discount.

*Edit: found the LCA thread http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-sell/325274-dirt-king-titan-performance-lower-control-arms.html

Intake the favorite is an AirAid MXP, I currently run one.

Headers and b-pipes go with Jeff and Joe from Cajun, they'll set you up right. You'll also have to get UpRev to tune the truck which should help open it up more.

As for more height some guys run a 3" body lift on top of their 6" lift to run 37's. If you do that you have to mess with the gearing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am new to all of this but what upgrades would/ should i do to the fabtech kit? I keep seeing people talk about 5100 's and was curious if that was necessary with what i have.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
It's not necessary, but Bilstein 5100's are the cheapest/most efficient way to smooth out your ride and provide a better replacement than OEM shocks.

I have very little experience with suspensions so that's about as far as my knowledge goes.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Bilstein 5100's were the best thing I ever did for my 2011 SV. The stock shocks were gone at less than 50,000 KM, I was afraid to go over speed bumps. Now, she rides like a new truck.:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts