Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just uploaded my Osiris tune and took her for a drive. Like night and day...my Uprev mail in reflash mod was good...now with the Osiris tune...even better. I decided to take a drive to break her in. Stopped at an intersection and noticed a black Ford Explorer already in line. The Ford looked "bling bling" with black after market rims and a loud sound system. I figured to myself...no, he won't do it. The light turned green and he slowly pulls away, but then floors it. By then the Ford was a car length ahead. I floor it WOT and by second gear....ripped past the Ford like it was not moving. The look in that guys face was a Kodak moment. What was he thinking???:upsidedow

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Nice kill! And the nicest thing about the tune.... there's no way to visually detect it until they see your tailgate! :rofl: NICE!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Sweet kill bro... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
haha - the furd exploder

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Sounds like things are working well! :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TitanBlue said:
Sounds like things are working well! :)
So far so good. I only had 10 miles on the odometer when I ran into the Ford. Ill see how it does after the first 100 miles like u mentioned. I still haven't cleared the fuel settings yet. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts