Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a photo of your favorite purchase!

Show us your Mod(s) and/or tell us why you made your purchase.

Tom
AutoAnything

·
Registered
264 Posts
I don't have any pictures, but my favorite mod that I bought from AutoAnything is my Undercover SwingCase. I really needed additional storage space and didn't want to give up bed space. Plus I got it for an amazing price. I also love my WeatherTech window shades and AirRaid MXP Intake. I'm now about ready to pull the trigger on a set of your rotor and pad sets. Keep up the great service!

Reactions: AutoAnything

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JBA ceramic coated headers! Picked these up a couple years ago to get my truck running well. They are doing the best they can. :lol:

haha ... please tell me during the install you at least started up the truck to hear what it sounded like as an open header ... lol

Tom
AutoAnything

·
Registered
2,481 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Mine was the CSF radiator I bought like 3 years ago. My oem one obviously cracked and it is my daily driver. It only took a few days to get it and they shipped it to my work at Best Buy cause I lived in a condo in a shady area so I didnt want it sitting at my door step. Thanks autoanything.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
headers.jpg

Picked up these Doug Thorleys a few years back. Yes, I ran around the block with open headers. Hahaha

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
How much are a set of those Thorly headers? Said 831$ is that for real?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lo! I wanted to, but the hobby shop I did the install in explicitly asked me not to. Fuggers. :(
Well at least you thought about it I guess that counts haha

View attachment 308538

Picked up these Doug Thorleys a few years back. Yes, I ran around the block with open headers. Hahaha
Have you had any issues at all with your headers? No leaks or anythings?

How much are a set of those Thorly headers? Said 831$ is that for real?
Send me a PM if you are interested in a set and I can see how long I can get these for ...

Keep the posts coming guys!

Tom
AutoAnything

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Have you had any issues at all with your headers? No leaks or anythings?
Nah. No issues with the headers, themselves. The guys that welded my pipes did a crappy job and the flange gaskets kept blowing. Once I got that simple thing fixed, no other issues.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would like to make a purchase! I called Gibson and they said I need 612209 for my 08 long bed crew cab. Do you have it?

Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts