Nissan Titan Forum banner

What were you driving before your Titan?

• Nissan Truck

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • Nissan SUV

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Nissan Car

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Import Full-Size Truck (Tundra/T100)

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Import Compact Truck (non-Nissan)

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Import SUV (non-Nissan)

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Import Car

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Domestic Full-Size Truck

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • Domestic SUV

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Domestic Car

Votes: 9 7.6%

What were you driving before your Titan?

6K views 50 replies 48 participants last post by  Eggman 
#1 ·
Just wondering what sort of vehicle you came from before driving the new Nissan monster. :)

I traded in my '02 Pathfinder LE 4wd

#3 ·
02 Spec-V
03 Sentra GXE
1992 Dodge Ramcharger

#13 ·
Traded in my 2003 f-250 powerstroke 6.0 turbo diesel, only had it for 3 months, saved me over 150.00 a month, and was titan possesed had to do it ha ha !!!!!

#14 ·
Don's Flowmaster

Don

how do you like your flow master with dual exhaust ?

#18 ·
I am new to the Titan community. In fact i have never owned a truck before. I bought a 06 Titan Kingcab about three weeks ago. So i started looking for things i could do to it. And I found this site by accident and am sure glad i did. There is so much i have learned by reading what others have done. For this i am thank ful. I just ordered some aries nerf bars a billet one piece grille upper and lower. So i am getting started and i am sure i will have a long road to travel before i am done. no pun intended. Oh ya I have a ford Probe and i still drive it to work and the truck on weekends or when i need it.

#21 ·
'97 Dodge Dakota with the awesomly powerful 3.9 litre MAGNUM V6 and.....I lie to you not.....smooth shifting, sink-crow-nized 5 speed.....that's right boys....a 5 speed.....Yep, that bad-boy Dakota could almost get outta it's own way.....if I was runnin' premium in it, that is.

#23 ·
Phrted said:
I am new to the Titan community. In fact i have never owned a truck before. I bought a 06 Titan Kingcab about three weeks ago. So i started looking for things i could do to it. And I found this site by accident and am sure glad i did. There is so much i have learned by reading what others have done. For this i am thank ful. I just ordered some aries nerf bars a billet one piece grille upper and lower. So i am getting started and i am sure i will have a long road to travel before i am done. no pun intended. Oh ya I have a ford Probe and i still drive it to work and the truck on weekends or when i need it.
I notice this was your first post, so let me welcome you to TitanTalk.

#25 ·
Talk about a thread that is a blast from the past...

Anyway, my last vehicle(not my exact Hoe).

Attachments

#26 ·
I was in a 2000 Dodge Intrepid before I bought the Titan this past December. It was a good car, but once the warranty was up, I didn't trust it to take my wife or newborn anywhere, so we upgraded:smoke: I was lucky enough to get a new engine at 98,000 miles for free. Apparently, there is a problem in the Dodge 2.7 L V6 where oil does not flow well into cylinder #6. Well, 1,500 miles before the warrenty was out, I heard a tick in the engine. Took her in, and the next day the service manager said I needed a new engine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.