Votes: 3 30.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hey Peyton let me know what you find out. I was thinking of putting 1 JL10W7 in a new custom box also. Not sure if it should be sealed or ported. Also I don't want to remove the rear seat in the C.C. I was hoping of a front firing or something??? Maybe the audio gurus can chime in. I haven't measured up for anything, I no there around 8" depth with the lip of the cone there closer to 8.5". I want to go with 1 10" under one side of the rear seat so I can use the other side for storage on trips. I know have a custom enclosed sealed box with 2 10" P3 shallow mount. The bass is more than enough so maybe the JL would be too much now that I'm thinking about it.... Maybe 1 G5 is all I need? I have a Alpine PDX 600 that I'm very happy with. :bangit:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Disregard my previous post. I just talked with my local install guy, the JL is out. I'd have to do major modifications to make this work. From removing the seat to cutting the floor out... HEHE I'll just stick with what I have...:bangit: Oh BTW Peyton I voted sealed 10" go for the ported. I was told it will hit much harder if this is what you seek...:hi:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.