Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2004 Titan KC 4x4 on Friday, 4/29. I am not sure which way to go here. I already bought the Bushwacker Pocket Style fender flares from 4wheelparts.com. They are ready to pick up at the store. But, now that I'm thinking about it. I think I may want to do Bilstein's all around for my first mod. I do not have big tires or a lift yet to really justify the Bushwacker flares. So, I think the flares are pretty much an eye candy thing right now that really serve no purpose. I am wanting to level my truck out until I get money for the RC 6'' lift and 35's. But, can I still use the Bilstein's with the RC lift?? Also, I am thinking to get the Tuff Country 1.5'' level kit and doing the Bilstein's. Which way would you do first???

Thanks

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Bilsteins first. The flares would look funny imo on stock tires. You can use the bilsteins in the lift kit, yes. The rear ones, no, you'll need longer shocks once you lift the back of the truck.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Hey, I can pm you my address and ill hold onto the flares till you make a decision :D

Seriously though, get the bilsteins. The flares won't look right at all on stock rims/tires. And ^^^ honda knows what he's talking about.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bilsteins first. The flares would look funny imo on stock tires. You can use the bilsteins in the lift kit, yes. The rear ones, no, you'll need longer shocks once you lift the back of the truck.
Cool!! thanks for the quick reply. You sold me! I couldnt agree more. Guess I needed to hear it from another Titan owner! :) Called 4wheelparts and switched it out. Good thing is im getting money back! :)

LOL!! I don't have that much money to go around, Underagedtitan!! Thanks to the both of you! Appreciate the responses!!

Reactions: honda250xtitan
1 - 4 of 4 Posts