Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you buy first?True Trac or headers? I'm going to get both but just cant decide on witch to get first.I will have all this before buying osiris.Thought i'd ask you guys how to spend my money,dare not ask my wife.LOL.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
I think you better ask the wife on that one..:rofl:
Go with the true trac first, headers next. Just my $.02

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
blavis said:
I think you better ask the wife on that one..:rofl:
Go with the true trac first, headers next. Just my $.02
Ditto

Make sure you can hook up before adding power to the propel the truck...

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Same here, TruTrac.

·
Registered
426 Posts
ditto. life sucks when u got so much power and cant move

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
If you get the headers first, you will have to get the trutrac next.

·
Registered
561 Posts
walleeme said:
If you get the headers first, you will have to get the trutrac next.
True, and if you get the trutrac first you'll WANT to get the headers next!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guess its true trac.Thanks first time asking how tp spend money.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now that i know i want the true trac anybody got the part numbers that will work.I'm just now starting to look at this and dont know much about gears.All i know is that i want to burn both tires.

·
Registered
561 Posts
It's TT913A582.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks,now the price shopping begins.Love that pic in your sig.Ole Miss fan here. SEC is by far the best.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Why get the true-trac???? Get some other mods, the rear end is fine. Not sure what the big hype is about the true-trac. IMHO, its a waste of money.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From alot of post out there it seems that alot of people disagree with you.I cant say yet but when i put it on i'll let you know what the big deal is.This is why i love this forum so many ideas good and bad.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Wiscdave said:
Why get the true-trac???? Get some other mods, the rear end is fine. Not sure what the big hype is about the true-trac. IMHO, its a waste of money.
I would disagree with this Dave. I really miss the limited slip that I had in my older Mazda RX7. Not from just a fun factor, but even for winter driving. I felt the car was more predictable in handling and easier to correct.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
MuskyHunter said:
I would disagree with this Dave. I really miss the limited slip that I had in my older Mazda RX7. Not from just a fun factor, but even for winter driving. I felt the car was more predictable in handling and easier to correct.
Very predictable and drivable with the TruTrac, a true all around great mod, the truck should have come standard with this, it's that good. If you just putt around, no big deal but if performance is what you're after you can't beat the Trutrac for putting power to the pavement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts