Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the 6 spoke LE wheels on my rig, with about 5k miles on the bad years. I have the oppurtunity to trade them for a set of BFG AT KO's on the 17in OR wheels, with about 20k on them... Would you do that or just buy a new set of BFG AT KO's to put on my spare 17" or wheels...???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
554 Posts
It would be a straight up trade for your 18s with 5k on the tires for 17s with 20k on the tires? I guess one factor would be how much life is left in the ones with 20k on them. Another would be the condition of the wheels (ie. nicks, gouges, curb rash) If you've already got a set of 17s, I'd try to make use out of them so they don't end up just sitting there taking up space. I can't get rid of my 18" LE wheels for the life of me.

·
Super Moderator
162,274 Posts
The plus side to the 17's is that replacing the tires later is lots less expensive, and you have lots more choices. Factor that in to your decision as well.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I don't have the tires mounted on the 18's right now. The Goodyears will pass inspection, but I wouldn't go offroading with them. You can have them if you want them, they are just sitting there. The wheels I'd like to get some $$ for

1 - 5 of 5 Posts