Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
I just wish that mine had a full power roll down back window like toyota, factory remote start, and dual climate control. Little updates like that to go along with an updated interior that can compete with the other trucks would be nice.
dual climate control is already out, i have it in my 06. its even automatic climate control. Most of the rear window goes down, the whole thing would be nice.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Just fix the regular problems we have, (rear end, radiator, heads, etc) and a Diesel version (dually or not, dually preferred)

The next truck (10-15 years from now :p) will most likely be a Dodge 3500 Mega Cab if Nissan doesn't come out with a Diesel version. Or put a Cummins in the Titan like one guy did.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fix all the little odds and ends
Luxury interior
Less noise
Bigger bed
More editions!
I wouldn't mind better MPG

From an outside side view of the truck; the front needs to be more proportional to the rear.

·
Registered
51 Posts
address the obvious issues and problems and don't just make improvements- FIX THEM. offer some heavy duty versions, and a bad *** offroad version to put a raptor to shame. i love our trucks. they are the nicest looking trucks out there. keep 'em looking cool and not fugly look those toyotas. they look as though a chevy and a dodge had gaybuttsecks and they were the outcome.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Add more damn coats of paint! And have the damn bumper painted the color of the the truck on the base model or just have a model that comes painted already ....

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
173 Posts
Factory trutrac option
Performance option/trim
longer bed

Other than minor little problems like the rear seals leaking, radio malfunctions, headers cracking etc be fixed/corrected.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Love my Titan, BUT:

1.) Better quality seats - these show water stains too easily and wear quick.
2.) Better quality interior pieces - paint comes off too easily.
3.) Less noise
4.) Better exterior paint
5.) heavier duty front diff
6.) Diesel option - (Not a 4 banger, a nice turbo 6)

All in all I love my Titan. I think it was ahead of its time when it came out on 04. Utilitrac options, spray in bedliner, BEST looking truck..period. Mine has a locking rear diff, etc.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Another option with the engines. They need one that gets better mpg. Ideally they would offer the current V8 with some updating, a diesel and a V6 for those who do not need huge towing ability.

·
Registered
274 Posts
A diesel option.
Factory-installed expansion diesel fuel tank.
Oversized A/C unit.

·
Banned
2,051 Posts
Manifolds that don't have cats welded to them, and a foot or 2 away from the manifold.
Better Brakes
Standard LSD rear end, that has gear options.
Better shocks
Better Transmission and Manual Option.
Just some higher quality parts.

·
Premium Member
57,559 Posts
Diesel option
Standard positive traction differential in all models
Better blue tooth
A coin holder
Bed liner limiter

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned but i HATE how big the A piller is! up in the mountains going around corners that thing blocks all on coming traffic completely! Other than that better interior and exterior plastic parts, outside fades as mentioned and the inside wears down pretty easily. How about a factory supercharger and a factory PRG Mid Travel kit for the 2 and 4wd models!

41 - 60 of 88 Posts