Nissan Titan Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yeah I don't think PRG can handle a contract with a car manufacturer to punch out leveling kits. lol. I feel ya on the A pillar though, you can lose entire cars in that line of sight!

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
just thought of something else that happened to me the other day... i always keep change on the dash tray and it usually falls off into the shift lever, i had to jump outta my truck fast the other day and when i went to slam it in park a quarter was stuck in the way! Ended up putting it only into reverse cause it wouldn't go into park but luckly i caught it before i was too far away. Need something over that or a new design (maybe column?)

·
Registered
137 Posts
There are so many other posts and I wish the same as all of them have said. I would like to see more options for towing, off road, bigger engines, etc, hid headlights. Overall, I want to see us compete with the competition more than we do. We are a full size truck and 99% of the comparisons I've come across don't even compare us with the rest of the full size trucks.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Nissan should offer us a turbo or twin turbo option on the vk56. That would be a huge thing to offer and maybe it would show improvements in mileage while obviously making way more hp and tq. It could be the grown up version of fords eco-boost. I know they used to and may still offer a supercharger on the frontiers. That is what I was looking at getting back when I got my Titan. The Titan ended up winning the comparison once it was all said and done. I am still very happy with my Titan still to this day and I have it since early 2006.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wow, I love this thread! Somebody needs to run this by Nissan, who knows? Maybe we can stir some ideas...

I'll be honest, I love this truck to death. My '04 SE is killer, but sometimes I don't quite feel like it's a truck. Hell, the last time I went hunting I blew a wheel speed sensor and my 4x4 crapped out...

I want my Titan to truly be a Titan. To make my Titan a true, "do-all" Titan, I would give my left nut for:
a 6BT Cummins Turbo
a beefy 6 speed manual trans
an Atlas 2 Speed Manual T-Case
Dana 70 rear, ARB air locker
Dana 60 front, hi-articulation radius arms, for wheeling, ARB air locker
the ability to re-gear, for tires and such

THAT would truly be a dream come true!

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Wow, I love this thread! Somebody needs to run this by Nissan, who knows? Maybe we can stir some ideas...

I'll be honest, I love this truck to death. My '04 SE is killer, but sometimes I don't quite feel like it's a truck. Hell, the last time I went hunting I blew a wheel speed sensor and my 4x4 crapped out...

I want my Titan to truly be a Titan. To make my Titan a true, "do-all" Titan, I would give my left nut for:
a 6BT Cummins Turbo
a beefy 6 speed manual trans
an Atlas 2 Speed Manual T-Case
Dana 70 rear, ARB air locker
Dana 60 front, hi-articulation radius arms, for wheeling, ARB air locker
the ability to re-gear, for tires and such

THAT would truly be a dream come true!
that would be insane! never would happen but i'd buy it if it did...lol.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Another nice touch would be to have the cowl covered by the hood. (while still keeping the snub nose look)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
FLAT BACK SEAT! WTF IS UNDER THAT DAMN HUMP ANYWAY!!!!!! better interior....talking plastics here...

AND DEFINATLY FIX THE OEM MANIFOLDS!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
gimme solid axles front and rear(d60s) with the m56x engine, floorshifted 2 speed transfercase. ill do the rest

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I want a TITAN SE-R!!! pretty much a supercharged titan to compete with the SRT rams...and lightnings blah blah blah. Lower stance....nice lil body mods (not that ugly relentless kit).

as for a reg titan...def the new QX motor...6 or 7 speed tranny. MPG is not a huge concern as we are looking at V8s here...but a lil better would be nice. atleast in the same range as the competition. Interior plastic needs to go. something that doesnt peel so damn ez.

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
Nismo edition lol
x2....They really could have turned my 2012 Sport Appearance package into a true "SPORT" package and given the truck enough brawn to make it worthy of that name.

A.) 3.54 gears
B.) Michelin tires over crappy goodyears
C.) Mechanical limited slip differential
D.) NO WOT DELAY
E.) TRACTION CONTROL OFF BUTTON
F.) BURNOUT MOD
G.) TPMS REMOVAL OPTION

Other than that.....NISMO CATBACK and CAI should have been on this truck as it rolled down the assembly line. IDIOT bean counters!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
gtr engine tuned for a truck
diesel engine option
off road package like a raptor
other than that sit back and watch the masses flock but really i do like that you dont see as many titans chevs fords and dodges are like assholes everyone has one its nice to stand out in a crowd

·
Registered
55 Posts
Economy 6 cyl. Diesel (Nissan makes great diesels for the Japanese/non-US industrial market, small powerful and quiet...where's the love mr Ghosn??)
BIG Turbo Diesel 3/4-1ton (Dually)
Full retractable rear window (all body styles)
Dana 60 or better rear axle
Work Truck option (delete all the bull and just give me a truck to beat on!)
Sport truck package (lower, more power, handling, special paint colors/options)
Electronics package-includes Cipher and Osiris with lifetime tunes!!!
Price match or beat the Big-3 for the same options.
Better rear bumper and supports
winch with off-road package
Locking toolbox under rear seats instead of fold up.
More colors
Free Pizza while you wait for oil change at the dealer.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
mmm... pizza...lol.

·
Premium Member
19,274 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Performance and Appearance Accessories by NISMO and Nissan Motorsports like the Frontier, Z cars, etc. designed and tested specifically for the Titan
2WD & 4WD 2004 - current to include, engine (ECON/SPORT), suspension, exhaust, interior, exterior, towing and etc. :read:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Prerunner style fenders from factory... i'm working on doing steel prerunner fenders cause i don't like glass...

·
Premium Member
42,999 Posts
Economy 6 cyl. Diesel (Nissan makes great diesels for the Japanese/non-US industrial market, small powerful and quiet...where's the love mr Ghosn??)
I drove a Fronty, 6spd manual in South America....I didn't know it was diesel until I went to put fuel in it. Would have sworn it was gas.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts