Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I was currently at the drive thru and ended up spilling my sweet tea all over the place in the cab of my truck. What is a good way to get it all out of my seat? Currently I have a nice big stain on he drivers seat where it spilled. I have not tried much as of yet as I'm away from my baby for a week or two but want to work on this as soon as I return home.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Try wetting it down and using a stainlifter for clothing then use a wet dry . Also google it as wel.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Folex stain removal for carpet and upholstrey works the best. I bought mine at Wal-Mart and it comes in a white plastic squirt bottle that looks very plain. Only cleaning solutuion that actually works. Just spray, agitate with fingers and the stain is gone. Might want to steam clean or something else if the odor persist.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
better sweet tea then pee. I let a buddy pass out in my truck while a few more of us when into a bar. I found out the next day he had pissed himself all over my front passenger seat. Damn SE seats are hard to clean!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I use Cyclo Max clean. The stuff is simply amazing and has taken stuff off my seats that I never thought would come off. I had chocolate ground into the seat and then baked in by the hot sun. One application of the max clean and it came right off. This stuff is just awesome, just follow the directions.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
shawnwat4 said:
better sweet tea then pee. I let a buddy pass out in my truck while a few more of us when into a bar. I found out the next day he had pissed himself all over my front passenger seat. Damn SE seats are hard to clean!!
NOW THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG. I HOPE YOU MADE YOUR BUDDY CLEAN IT.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The best stain lifter I have used is a product called Capture. It is sold at Sears and is a two part carpet product. One is a powder and the other is a liquid. Basically you spray the liquid on the stain, sprinkle to powder on the area and use the scrub brush supplied to work in the powder. Let it dry which is usually 12 hours and vacum up. Probably the best carpet cleaner I have used on carpets and cloth interiors. Just be careful because it works so well that if the entire seat is dirty, you will actually see the clean area because it works so well.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Lifter one, I buy it at Autozone. It pretty much evaporates to dissolve anything. I put a coal mark on my headliner by accident with my hardhat. Lifter one took it out without even wiping. I had a water stain on my back seat also took it out and no white stain. Awesome:cheers:

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Bigj is right on. Lifter 1 will remove the A-hole from a large dog! That stuff removes ink for cryin' out loud! But for something like spiller Tea, I;d use my Little Green Clean Machine!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.