Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stuff in sig, 140,000KM not miles. im looking to buy a 3/4 diesel and throw a sled deck on if to take my sled to the mountains in the upcomming winter. Just wondering what my truck would be worth with the mods and stuff. Any ideas?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Trade in 14k. Private sell 18k tops. Bolt ons mean nothing to a dealer. Private buyer might like the mods a bit more. JMO...

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I think that's even too optimistic ^^^

I'd say maybe 15ish for a private sale.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey Man,
I have seen your truck on Kijiji the past month or so. Nice rig BTW! I think the Km's are the only thing you got against ya. But I would say you should be able to get between $20k to $25K up here. I know that the previous posters have said $15k but I think up here the market is priced alittle higher then in the US right now. If it was for $15K i would seriously consider selling mine to buy it. Now that I have a work truck, my T just sits on the driveway all week.

·
Registered
501 Posts
part out the good stuff then sell ;)

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Stuff in sig, 140,000KM not miles. im looking to buy a 3/4 diesel and throw a sled deck on if to take my sled to the mountains in the upcomming winter. Just wondering what my truck would be worth with the mods and stuff. Any ideas?
What's a KM?

Pretty sure this guy a terrorist.

:ftard:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I think Chunky knew that.. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Haha. Def was reading to fast at work and didn't pick up the sarcasm. My bad!! Nothing but terrorist up north of the border. Lol!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wanna buy it Canadiankid? hahha jk. ill keep it up on kijiji and see what happens. Ive had a few bites on it but its stupid because people ask " wanna trade for a 2001 Lancer" NO!!! haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts