Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2008 Pro4X and im looking to put 6" under it. Whats the best for a truck that will be driven almost everyday?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Procomp is the most popular. Can't complain about it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have the Fabtech and I wish I went with the procomp. Fabtech has terrible fit and finish

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
rough country....taller than the pc and have no probs with fitment or any issues with the lift. pc fabtech and rc theres your 3 choices anyways lol...its all really up to you and what you want to do. the pc and rc are the same lifts and installs. the rc requires u to cut a small portion off of your rear crossmember in order for the diff to be dropped and bolted whereas the pc uses a half washer instead. rc is prol 2-4" depending on the truck taller front and back all personal preference overall

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I thought the RC lift wasn't as adaptable to aftermarket coil-overs as the Pro comp is. At least that's what i think greg at prg said.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Just go with the CST 7", people say they are BULLETPROOF, but are the most complicated to install as it needs welding/cutting. If you have the PRG UCA then no welding is needed though. And is very adaptable to coilovers according to PRG.

Keep in mind that it is the most expensive out of the other 3 choices.

PRG Products

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Yeah id say CST #1, Procomp #2, either Rough Country or Fabtech #3.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Trailmaster has a very nice kit. My neighbors titan has this kit and likes it alot.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I have the fabtech kit and love it. If i could have afforded the CST kit I would have gone with that but so far my fabtech rides smooth and gets the job done!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts