Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totaled my 06 LE4x4 big tow and I just bought a 2017 pro 4x xd 5.6 gas. I'm looking for aftermarket parts and when I specify xd most everything is for the diesel 5.0....So is there a difference between the 5.6 xd and a 5.6 non xd, besides the 3.36 gear ratio? I'd like to get a CAI, tuner and suspension and would really appreciate some knowledge. Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Totaled my 06 LE4x4 big tow and I just bought a 2017 pro 4x xd 5.6 gas. I'm looking for aftermarket parts and when I specify xd most everything is for the diesel 5.0....So is there a difference between the 5.6 xd and a 5.6 non xd, besides the 3.36 gear ratio? I'd like to get a CAI, tuner and suspension and would really appreciate some knowledge. Thanks
xd has the larger frame..

·
Registered
275 Posts
The same 5.6 motor is in the 1/2 ton and XD

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Titan XD has a fully boxed frame and factory installed gooseneck adapter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts