Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
baseballfanz said:
I have one, Been through about 5 tanks up to now. Avg. mpg is 13.6, before Eco3 it was 12.5 (mostly city driving). If you drive alot or plan on keeping the Titan for awhile it's good but you won't see the saving until 9 to 10 months down the road at least. Plus a 90 days money back warranty, so you can't lose, except maybe $20 to ship it back.:jester:
Thanks baseballfanz for your honesty
ECOTAZ

·
Registered
11 Posts
pi3yeargrad said:
ye I gave up on even thinkin bout buying one a WHILE back...Id rather spend 300 on something else :) If only I was rich, then maybe I wouldnt care
I'm in Corpus Christi at least once every 2 weeks, send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I can help you out. The City Gas Dept. and Nueces County use the ECO's on their fleets. Then you can tell the Forum how it works.
Ben

·
Registered
11 Posts
ECOTAZ said:
I'm in Corpus Christi at least once every 2 weeks, send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I can help you out. The City Gas Dept. and Nueces County use the ECO's on their fleets. Then you can tell the Forum how it works.
Ben
Oh by the way I have been asked by the admin. to Sponsor this site as well.
I am waiting on his instructions.
ECOTAZ

·
Registered
584 Posts
troutking said:
I am allways skeptical of these things. The other day I got a letter for a pyramid shceme. It sounded very convincicng. All I had to to was mail six people a dollar each and months later I would be mailed 8k. May work may not, it's only 6 bucks. But I just couldn't live with myself if it didn't and I was that chump that fell for it.
hahhaa!! too funny.:teethmast

·
Registered
11 Posts
ECOTAZ said:
Oh by the way I have been asked by the admin. to Sponsor this site as well.
I am waiting on his instructions.
ECOTAZ
I apologize to the admin. of this forum,I was just advised by one of our emplyees that titanspot was the one that asked if we would sponsor them, and not TitanTalk.com. Please accept my apologies ekool! I would like to sponsor here if at all possible, I have many members from here that use the ECO-Sytem.
Ben

·
Registered
584 Posts
pi3yeargrad said:
now THAT would be a lil too much...:bang: :)
don't like the chrome look? Or it's just too much money?

·
Registered
584 Posts
I know. so was I.... hehe

·
Registered
11 Posts
blkbelt65 said:
had it, removed it and sent it back for a refund. saw no gains at all. most say they see zero-1/2 gains. I didn't feel 300 bucks was worth it.
We received the unit, but had no name on the return address, then we checked the address and found no sales from us thru the group buy to that address. You then told us you bought it from someone else that had it for sale.
Our 90 day return only covers the unit for the person that initially purchases it and it is for 90 days from the date of purchase. There is NO 90 more days after every time it is resold.
We now find out that the person you bought it from bought it from a person in Selma, Texas and ordered the fittings from me.
What I asked is what you had paid for the unit to the fellow you bought it from?
You wanted me to refund you $282.80 plus the shipping charges and I find that just a little rediculous.
Wouldn't we all like to buy a used Titan from someone and return it to the actual dealership for a full refund?
I believe there would be profit in that. That is why I think you have attacked us so heavily about our unit not working.
Hoping we would not check the records and refund you immediately to shut you up.
Now you don't want to tell us what you paid for it and say - Just return it to me.
You claim $300.00 bucks isn't worth it, Why would you pay $300.00 bucks for a used unit with no warranty when you can get a new unit for $282.80 with 90 day money back warranty?
You have me confused?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts