Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey man - I'm here in Bloomfield, NM - I drive through Cuba like once a week or every other week with work (in my Titan!).

I was always curious WHERE people live in Cuba (other than the gas station with the McDonalds haha.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Im here in ABQ.

·
Registered
48 Posts
ABQ - West side! i see a lot of sweet looking Titans on the roads and want to roll down my window and yell TITANTALK.COM!!!! but I don't.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im down here near Hobbs, about five minutes from the New Mexico/Texas state line, there are a bunch of Titans here but idk if they are on TT. We need to have a meet some time.

:hi:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Im from Albuquerque nice to see other New Mexicans on here now i know im no tthe only suping up my titan and looking for advice out here

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thought you guys my like this pic made it real quick will work on a better one for maybe a shirt

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I know the post is really old! But im new to the titan i have 8 months with the truck. I bought it in Albuquerque I live in Deming 3 hours away from Duke city im 30 minutes from the mexico border and 45 minutes from Las Cruces. My brother lives in Albuquerque so i go pretty frequent, i see alot of TITANs out there and ive always wanted to hang out with a club so to say but no one makes meetings for New Mexico titans

21 - 36 of 36 Posts