Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im new with the Titans an love them........ive researched and searched about exhaust and everyone loves the banks i just dont know why??? also the Bully Dog is it really as good as they say?? What would yall get first if so and are they worth the money?? oh and hows the drone on the banks??

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
the banks is totally worth it IMO. it looks and sounds great. has a lifetime warranty. nice and loid and agressive at WOT and whisper quiet when youre cruising. the only time it drones is at low revs when the pipes are cold. i cant speak for the BDGT because i dont have one but i would deffinitly buy one

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i ordered my bully dog but damn why does the banks have to be so expensive!!! i guess you get what you pay for

·
Registered
827 Posts
Or get a bullet for a fraction of the cost.....

Reactions: Big_Rob

·
Registered
827 Posts
Crazy good loud. I tow a toyhauler and its still loud as hell but manageable IMO. Lots of vids on it in here, just use search button

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Bullet is close in sound to the banks. I heard one in real life for the first time on saturday, and if he had a resonated tip it'd be really close to the banks. But still, banks has a unique sound. Bullydog has the extra gauges so you can keep track of temps and afr's, where superchips is just a plug and play, and you dont have a screen to look at. they give you pretty much the same performance though. I think the performance between the two is just what the butt dyno tells you for most guys.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Bank's Ram Air, Bank's Monster exhaust and the BDGT are quite the threesome to go with our Titans!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i orderd my BDGT an get it this weekend im super stoked to get this thing on! as for the exhaust i think im gonna go with the banks just gotta get another paycheck in lol dang this modbug really drains the bank quick! oh well my titan deserves the best:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Bank's Ram Air, Bank's Monster exhaust and the BDGT are quite the threesome to go with our Titans!
Just finished the trifecta today and installed the BDGT! :redblob"

Se my sig for the before and after Banks mods... Going to the dyno again in a couple of weeks after I've settled on settings.

No regrets!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
i have both and love em both. Banks still hands down the best sounding exhaust. People can tell you that you can get this for a fraction of the cost or this CB....but there still isn't an exhaust set up that sounds beast like a banks. As for teh BDGT....performance wise i didnt notice a difference between BDGT and the cortex. i had both. BDGT just has the displays option. Which i dont even use. lol. But its a solid unit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts