Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to change the look of the front a little bit on my 2011 titan, on my 05 titan I had the billet grill inserts with the cut out for the nissan logo. what do yall think of this look ARMADAGRILL3.jpg
also wanted to ask does anyone know of where I can get an air dam from the armada, and install it on my titan

·
Premium Member
46,438 Posts
your truck, your style, do what you want...

·
Premium Member
77,859 Posts
Wanted to change the look of the front a little bit on my 2011 titan, on my 05 titan I had the billet grill inserts with the cut out for the nissan logo. what do yall think of this look View attachment 122837
also wanted to ask does anyone know of where I can get an air dam from the armada, and install it on my titan
I like the look of the one piece billet grille. My only wish it that it had some framing to make it look a little cleaner around the head lights. Other than that, it's a mean look.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Sorry to tell ya ,but the airdam from the new armada's wont work on our titan's. The nose of the armada is slightly different.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to tell ya ,but the airdam from the new armada's wont work on our titan's. The nose of the armada is slightly different.
Ok so what about an older year model armada, they are the same as the titans right

·
Registered
766 Posts
Ok so what about an older year model armada, they are the same as the titans right
Yup...that will work. The Armadas front end changed i think in 09 so look at 08 or earlier.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I just bought a new armada air dam about 5 months ago from a nissan dealer in socal for 40 bucks... as for the grill I'm not a fan but like stated its not my truck.. you do you lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts