Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use an adapter for the Ford 6x135 to fit the chevy/nissan 6x5.5? was just looking at them, seems like it opens the possibility to some other wheels.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Im almost positive its the same measurements , just two ways of saying it. Im sure someone will chime in soon.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I for sure know that the older tundra (before 08) has the same lug pattern.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the ford pattern is not the same. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with the adapters.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Anyone ever use an adapter for the Ford 6x135 to fit the chevy/nissan 6x5.5? was just looking at them, seems like it opens the possibility to some other wheels.
Our imports are 6X135, no need for adaptors to 6X5.5 unless you want to kick the new wheels out further....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am almost positive that Titans are 6x5.5 (which is 6x139.7 mm) .... meaning it is not 6x135. 6x135 is from a Ford.

They are NOT the same thing. Maybe im wrong? That is why they sell an adapter. Otherwise it would just be a spacer?

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I am almost positive that Titans are 6x5.5 (which is 6x139.7 mm) .... meaning it is not 6x135. 6x135 is from a Ford.

They are NOT the same thing. Maybe im wrong? That is why they sell an adapter. Otherwise it would just be a spacer?
My bad, YOU are correct! I must've had HUA... I think the problem of going down in diameter is that you have to take into account our hub size... if the wheels you want are hub-centric, they will probably not clear our wider hub assembly...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts