Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. I just bought an 07 Titan LE 4x4 a week ago and am looking to put wheels and tires on it ASAP.

I have looked around a little, and found a wheel/tire package I really like:

20x9 XD800 Misfits w/ the 35x12.5-20 Nitto Trail tires

http://www.rimzoneonline.com/product/PKXD80029BNT205720/20x9-XD-800-Misfit-Blk-35x1250-20-Nitto-Trail/

My questions are:

How big of a lift minimum will I need for these?

Would it be wise to buy the wheels and tires seperately so I can put on a smaller tire which in turn would require a smaller lift?

Can one of ya'll recommend some lift kits?

What should I expect to pay?

Thanks all

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm right there with ya. Just bought an '07 4X4 myself and here's the best options I've found. Since it's 4X4 you can't do the 4" spindle lift since that's a 2WD thing. I've heard of guys running the PRG mini lift with 35's and say the rub is minimal, but I feel that's just cutting corners. If you want to run 35's and have it look good I think 6" lift is the way to go. PRG has some great options for you, but I decided to go with the 6" procomp lift (getting installed tuesday) so I can fit the Nitto trail grapplers or Toyo M/Ts. I will however be going with PRG for my suspension needs when more funds become available. I'm having a shop install it since they've done this lift on several Titans and I want it done right the first time. I'm paying $2300 out the door and that includes the kit, install, and allignment. Racho makes a nice 4" kit, but it will only allow you use Rancho suspension (convienient huh?) and is a little more expensive than the Procomp. I think they quoted me at 2500 out the door. I also recently installed the Volant CAI and gotta say it's awesome. Sounds and performs like a beast. Just make sure you put the MAF in shiney side up or the truck won't idle. I don't know why that mattered, but after I tried everything I finally flipped it around and started right up and idled perfect. I've been researching modifications to the Titan A LOT so if you have any specific questions let me know. I'm not the expert, but I can give you what I've found.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I have a 6"lift with 20x9 rims and 35" nitto trails and I have rubbing. I picked a taller 35" tire vs wider which would rub more. You would need a 7" lift or a positive offset rim.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a 6"lift with 20x9 rims and 35" nitto trails and I have rubbing. I picked a taller 35" tire vs wider which would rub more. You would need a 7" lift or a positive offset rim.
What's the offset on your wheel? and the tire size if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
9 Posts
6 inch rough country suspension lift is 1199 complete kit ive been doing some research myself on this kit but seems to be an awesome deal performance accesories has a 5.5 inch kit for 580 consists of a 3 inch leveling kit and 2.5 inch body lift hope this helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts