Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered 4 18x9 SPY HD Wheels with -12mm offset and plan to buy 35x12.5R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers and follow up by installing a 6" rough country suspension lift on my 2010 SE, I already have the pocket style bushwacker fender flares to put on too once i have everything and was wondering if anybody knew if the fender flares will be enough to cover the tires with this offset and tire size.:confused: Thanks.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
The outside edge of the rim will stick out 2" more than stock, (an inch due to the width, and another due to their backspacing).
Tires are 13.4" on a 10" rim, so on a 9" rim, the sidewalls will be roughly 13". But a rim measures about an inch more than their advertised size, because they don't count the mounting flanges. So a 9" rim measures ~10" and those tires will stick out past both the inside and outside by 1.5".

So, if you still have stock rims on ... measure from their outermost edge, (not the current tire's), 3.5" and that's where their sidewall bulge should be.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2006 nissan titan i just put a 3 inch suspension lift. Im going with some 20 ×10 on 275 60 r20 a/t so im trying to decide what offset to go with. I do want them to stick out a little but not too much. What do i go with?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts