Front:
5100 mid perch
1.5 billet lift spacer
RC arms
PRG end links
Rear:
5125 billys
2" tapered lift blocks

With this lift I am currently running 295/70 Trail Graps on OEM wheels.
I am looking for the tires to stick out a bit more from the fender without having to switch out wheels. I have read here and the about wheel spacers but would like to get more info regarding the size, hubcentric or not, any down falls & where to buy.

Thanks and sorry for the long post

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
i ran 1" BORA adaptors for a while with that size tire. i had a little rub on the PWM. not bad. 1" should be fine on stock wheels, but just FYI, the wheel studs will stick out past the 1" adaptor. a 1.25 is thick enough to avoid that problem. Bora are hub centric. it replicates the stock hub exactly.

IMO buy from BORA and no one else. https://www.motorsport-tech.com/bora.html

make sure you check the torque on them after initial install, lots of people run them with loctite as a feel good measure.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
^^^what 250x said. I had some bora 2" spacers in the rear to make my +3" LT kit not look stupid with a stock width rear. I've got a new extended with axle now so I don't run them anymore...sold them to a friend locally. He has had them for over 8 mths now no probs. And I had them for 2 years before I sold them to him! Point being: they are awesome. 1.5" spacers would look epic imo. Perfect stanceeee! ;)

-LT

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
make sure you check the torque on them after initial install, lots of people run them with loctite as a feel good measure.
Yes check the torque. Multiple times. Wouldn't want your wheels to fall off. :big_grin:

Reactions: honda250xtitan
1 - 4 of 4 Posts